Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The fabulous Gregangelo and Velocity Circus

“Courtesy of Gregangelo and Velocity Circus, www.gregangelo.com/ photo by www.francescabalaguer.com

Okay, it's been so long since I posted that I actually forgot how to do it. Which is probably a good thing for the world at large, but HA! Eat it World! I figured it out. At least for the evening. I promise I'll be naked/drunk/purple/fast/lawn clippings.

But what inspired me to make you three suffer is the world's most creative, sweetest, and general awesome-guy, Gregangelo Herrera. While still living in San Fran, he commissioned me to create a deliciously malicious addition for his Pink Room, so between the two of us we came up with a creepy cake that looks satisfactorily caloric on the outside, but remove a piece and you'll find the best diet-aid this side of a trauma unit.

And here is a fabulous piece on Gregangelo's amazing house that you can actually go see in SF. Well worth it! A cool article... and one that just happens to mention a certain Sammy Hagar Haired crazy artist's cakes....

http://thebolditalic.com/SaraFaithAlterman/stories/503-master-of-the-universe

PS Vampire Squid rock. All hail the mighty Vampire Squid!

1 comment:

wastrel said...

That vampire squid is amazing..the hatched fish search is what brought me here.

cheers

followed etc )